Alberta Health Care Services
Alberta Health Care Application & Registration in West Lethbridge
Alberta Health Care
For all of your health care needs please bring a Government Issued Photo ID.
You may need also need proof of legal entitlement (however you are legally in Canada) and proof of residency (some paperwork that proves you currently reside in Alberta) depending on what the specific health care services require.
- New applications
- Changes of address
- Additions to your health care policy
- Deletions from your health care policy
- Updates to your policy
- Blue Cross first time applications
You may pick up the forms from our office or obtain one online at:
Reminder: Government Issued Photo Id is required for all services.
Alberta Organ & Tissue Donation
1 organ donor can save 8 lives & 1 tissue donor can enhance the lives of 75!
What you need to know:
- The first priority of healthcare professionals is to save lives. Your choice to be a donor does not affect the quality of life-saving medical care you receive.
- Everyone has the potential to be an organ and/or tissue donor, though you must be at least 18 to register your consent to donate.
- There will never be any cost to your family or estate if you donate organs or tissue.
- Organ and tissue recovery will only happen after every effort has been made to save your life.
- Organ and tissue donation should not affect preferred funeral arrangements.
- More than 4,500 Canadians including more than 500 Albertans, are on the wait list for an organ transplant.
- It is important to share your organ donation wisher with your loved ones.
- Consent to be a donor may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
When you sign up to be an organ or tissue donor at our registry you are added to the registry database that captures your donation choices, which will then be accessible to donation professionals and a heart icon will be added to your licence.