Alberta ID Cards
Otherwise known as Government ID Cards.
If you are under the age of 18:
Please bring one of the following:
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- A parent/Legal guardian (With their ID)
- Consent for a Minor
Form https://assets-powerstores-com.s3.amazonaws.com/data/org/22946/media/doc/consent_for_a_minor_1-9743b79ed53c9f32bad2b9fa05ed6356.pdf which must be signed in a registry office
If you are over the age of 18:
Please Bring the following
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Canadian Legal Entitlement (Birth Certificate; Passport; Canadian Citizenship Card; Permanent Residency Card)
- Proof of Alberta Residency (Bill; Bank Statement; Rental Agreement- Something official with your name and address on it)
Please allow 7-10 days for mail delivery.
Please note: Your photo will be taken here in our office and will need to be updated every five years.